Friday 27 May 2016

SMART GOALS

My first Genius project goal was to be able to cook without burning down the house. 

After revising my goal and making it 'SMART', my new goal is "to be able to cook 5 different dishes patiently, properly and passionately and be able to mix and match different ingredients and left overs to create edible food  by June 2016. 

My First Short Term goal is to cook and practice 2 dishes by the end of March 2016. The resources that I will use are pinterest, and ingredients and utensils specific to each dish. 

My second Short term goal is to again, be able to cook or bake and practice 3 dishes by the end of April 2016. The resources that I will need to accomplish this goal are pinterest, my mom and the ingredients and utensils needed for each group

My third short term goal is to cook or bake and practice 2 dishes and retry other previous dishes that were successful. The resources I will need to succeed in this goal are; internet (websites), Pinterest, my mom and ingredients and utensils specific to each recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment