Friday 27 May 2016

Experimenting a quick lunch

After all the previous practice I have had with cooking, and different ingredients, I decided to challenge myself and create my own experimental dish with left overs

I made mini chicken pizzas with left over chicken, mini naans, cheese, pizza sauce, and capsicums.

The results were great and my mini pizzas tasted pretty similar to an actual pizza. Though the cheese was sort of slipping off because i spread a bit too much of pizza sauce but the rest tasted great. Here are some pictures that I took while cooking.

I made these for my siblings for their lunch the next day, and they loved it as well. My mini pizzas are very delicious and take very little time to make, I think they are one of my favorite food items that I have made so far.




1 comment: