Tuesday 12 April 2016

A disaster with noodles!!!!!

Over the weekend, I was trying to make noodles for my whole family. I started off with the 2 minute maggi noodles, but while cooking, I realized that they were too less for  the whole family. So I decided to add some spaghetti into it. What I did not realize/ forgot was that spaghetti takes more time to cook than the maggi noodles. So in the next 5 minutes, the maggi noodles were ready while the spaghetti was hard and stiff.

I Learnt a huge lesson from this experience: Spaghetti noodles should be cooked beforehand, and then mixed with the maggis.

My mom helped me fix this problem by adding more water to the noodles, and letting the spaghetti cook. The maggi noodles became a bit too soft at the end, but they were edible :)

While cooking:


No comments:

Post a Comment