Sunday 7 February 2016

Some things about ME!!!

Some things about ME!!!


   Hi there, 

My name is Zoya and I'm in high school. I have a lot of friends, and love making new ones. I am sportive, yet girly at the same time. I love soccer, basketball, volleyball, and many other sports, but that does not make me a tomboy. I still like wearing dresses and skirts, and dress according to fashion, while being modest. I am artistic and creative.

 I like trying new things and experimenting them on my family. Painting is a talent that I have been blessed with, and I paint during my free time.  
I love summer over winter, because I am able to do a lot more outdoor activities compared to winter and I don't have to wear as many layers. My favorite subject is anything and everything, but English (sorry to the English lovers). It is just a subject that does not work for me, and I am trying to improve that for myself. 
I love helping out in the community by volunteering or participating in other community services, but often there are exams, tests or assignments coming up, for which I have to drop my plan. But i do try my best to be involved as much as possible. 



This one of my paintings that I did last summer. 

This was a cake I made with my friend, and we presented it at the baking talent show in our school, in grade 7. 


Like I said before, I love learning new things, and there are sooo many things I want to do and learn but there is so less time, considering the increasing school load. My Family studies class has given me an opportunity to learn something new and I will for sure use this time to the best of my ability. 

2 comments:

  1. Soo cute, im looking forward to see what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the painting and the cake you made!

    ReplyDelete